Our mission is to change the world through love.
To acknowledge God’s love is, for each of us, a life-changing event. As followers of Jesus, we share God’s love for all people, and work together to make our world a better place, one life at a time.
We gather in our community to experience God's love.
- We gather as a diverse people to worship God and nurture each other.
- We gather for worship in a setting where we expect and hope to encounter the presence of God's love.
- We gather to heal and to forgive.
- We gather for shared meals, fellowship, and learning.
- We gather to grow in God's love so we can show God's love to the world.
We reach out to our community to share God's love.
We serve our community to demonstrate God's love.
- We work for justice.
- We advocate for mercy.
- We humbly dare to love all people.
- We are inspired by God's love to serve our community and change the world.
Our facility is a resource for love and service to the community.
- Our facility is a community asset, the seat of activity for our love and service.
- We maintain our facility to house our gathering, outreach, and service to others.
- Our facility is available to groups whose mission and vision align with ours.
- Partnership with outside groups should promote justice, acts of mercy, and humble acts of service to the community.
- Revenue from these partnerships can be used to maintain our facility as the base of our shared mission.