We work to keep this page updated with all our latest information about church activities and building closures. If you have more questions, please contact the church office.
Update August 13, 2021
* Please continue to use the Health Acknowledgment poster to self-monitor whether you have any Covid symptoms or been in contact with anyone with Covid.
* We want people to feel free to mask or not mask as they feel comfortable. We do ask that you wear a mask of you are unvaccinated. Remember that is one way to care for and protect unvaccinated people is to mask.
* Please continue to practice good hand hygiene.
* Please be aware of social distancing.
* We continue to follow an abbreviated order of worship.
Our team will continue to monitor the spread of Covid carefully. We will pay particular attention to the guidance of the CDC, the Virginia Department of Health, and the Virginia Annual Conference. We will continue to update you on safety measures and plans for ministry as we enter the fall.
We will have one in-person service, as well as virtual services, each Sunday at 11:00, throughout the summer. Sunday School classes and other activities will begin in the fall, and you will be notified of any special CUMC events.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GUIDELINES FOR OUR RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP CAN BE FOUND HERE. Please read this information carefully, so you will know what to expect when you join us on Sunday mornings.
You will find our worship archives here.
You can find our weekly worship bulletins here.